New features this time: here is Layman 1.3.0_rc1. Let me try to summarize:
layman-1.3.0_rc1 introduces support for several sources per overlay. Also,
layman -i overlay now makes full use of metadata that arrived with the
layman-global.txt to the
- Add support for several sources per overlay (also fixes #280472) When adding an overlay all sources will be probed until a working one is found. This should help Layman through some firewalls.
- Display related directory when deleting overlays
- Improve overlay info display (i.e.
- Add quality indicator (keep in mind: no guarantee)
- Add feed URIs
- Fix whitespace handling for description field
- Improve layman usage display
How to upgrade
=app-portage/layman-1.3.0_rc1if you're on stable
sudo emerge -av =app-portage/layman-1.3.0_rc1
- Please report bugs!
- Using layman and proxies, programming Python? Feel like doing James a favor with bug #300651?
Gentoo is dying? Says who?!