genkernel 126.96.36.1998 released 2010-12-25
I have just released genkernel 188.8.131.528 to the testing tree.
From a high level point of view this release brings:
- Unreleased patches laying around in Git (details below)
- A much more up to date man page
Below you can find details on the changes since 184.108.40.2067. Besides the people contributing bug reports and patches, Andrew Gaffney and Robin H. Johnson deserve credit, too.
Please open bugs for any issues you run into.
|297814||Make sure loop cache directory exists|
|261122||Enable CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN option|
|262915||Properly apply NFS mount options|
|294268||Add support for isoboot= option|
|268818||Enable ext4 by default everywhere|
|270983||Add USB HID modules to modules_load and default kernel-config|
|301454||Only call set_bootloader is CMD_NOINSTALL is not set|
|268468||Make fbsplash switch to verbose mode in initramfs|
|341943||Allow compilation of busybox 1.7.4 with make 3.82|
|n/a||man page: Propagate rename of –no-initrdmodules to –no-ramdisk-modules|
|251702||Mention both “initramfs” and “ramdisk” as available actions|
|346015||Document LUKS variable|
|346017||Document keymap= and dokeymap|
|n/a||Update man page from output of –help|
|n/a||Fix a reference to –nomenuconfig into –no-menuconfig|
- Documented how releases are rolled
- Migrated man page to AsciiDoc
- Added a script to check how well documentation is in sync (maintenance/docmatcher.py)
- Added a Makefile for generation of man page and release tarballs
Thanks for your interest.